Monday, January 24, 2022

MY NEW PORCH

 I have had the privilege of having another new porch. As we have moved to a part of the country that is warm and generally no snow. I had been able to redecorate!

Many times in our lives we have made decisions to redecorate a room or two.  Have you ever thought of the need to redecorate our heart and soul? Many have, many have not!  I always like to redecorate and rearrange. For me this pattern of decisions has allowed me to experience things in a new way. Could use the same furniture or basics; but movement of things gives a different perspective. 

So then, How about taking some time to redecorate and renew our soul. Take time to move that negative thinking in our lives to a place of no return. That place is at the foot of the cross. A place of forgiveness where we find grace!

For I am about to do something new.
    See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? Isaiah 43: 19a (NLT).

Now go start redecorating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment