Thursday, August 29, 2013

As I begin today to think about how to best use this blog. I am contemplating how Jesus got others to hear his message of love and grace. I also wonder about the fact that Jesus traveled from town to town and place to place on foot and that took time. During these times I bet he was sharing with his disciples the truths about the kingdom of God. I also imagine he was spending time praying and communicating with God about his concerns for the human race.

Forwarding to today,  I think about our ability to communicate. The push of a keystroke and our words go around the world instantiously. How the world has changed from Jesus's time. One thing I do know is that the message Jesus brought forth never changes. 

No matter how we communicate let us remember to speak in love, pray for wisdom, and share the truth!

1 comment: